Monday, October 5, 2015

I Got You "Faux"-real!!




One of the hottest hair trends this year are the faux locs!! These are extensions that look just dread locks! My mother has been growing her dreads for over 10 years. Who wants to wait that long?! Not I! Now, you can get dreads with out waiting all those years! If you are in the beginning stages of your dreads, don't worry, you can get dread extensions, which are the same premiss. Instead of doing the full process of faux locs, you would just add extensions to your actual dreads. I found tutorial video of how to do faux locs and I feel in love!! Ive been doing them every since!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h32iqUKN8MU


P.S. And I personally would advise you to only use faux locs for your hair..ON YOUR HEAD..YOUR SCALP..NO WHERE ELSE..please and thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment